” Indian Railway jobs 2020″:
Candidates can find the latest Indian Railway Jobs 2020 and official notification here. We publish Indian Railway Jobs 2020 for job seekers across all over the country. Below we have provided a column, which can help the eligible candidates in finding railways jobs.
Here we, update recent and latest all Indian Railway Jobs 2020 vacancy notifications listed on this page, based on Listed zones and others. We build this page only for Railway job seekers who are looking for his career in Indian Railway Jobs 2020, Railway departments and Railway stations.
Subscribe for the latest Indian Railway Jobs update:-
|Railway Name:||Post Name&Vacancies:||Qualification:||Last Date&Location:|
|Western Railway||Staff Nurse|
Course OR B.Sc (Nursing)
19 April 2022
|GMRC||Sr. Engineer and various posts & 135||B.E/B.Tech/|
Diploma [Related Discipline]
|Central Railway||Hospital Attendant and various posts|
|10th, 12th, ITI, B.Sc, GNM, MBBS||20 April 2022|
|IRCTC||Chairman and Managing|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|SECR||GDMO And Various Posts|
DNB/DTCD/DA [Related Discipline]
|NWR||X-Ray Technician and various posts 184||B.Pharma/B.sc/|
|DMW||General Duty Medical|
Nurse & 13
|GNM, Diploma, MBBS, MD|
|Northern Railway||Para Medical Staff|
& 63 + 15
|10th, GNM, BSc., Diploma, MBBS||07 April 2022 at 10:00 AM |
& New Delhi, Delhi
|South Eastern Railway||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Various posts & 617||10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma||23 April 2022 & Kolkata, West Bengal|
This page lists all currently ongoing railway jobs. All over India, there are 17 zones and 71 divisions (under those 17 zones) in Indian Railways:-
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
Classification Of Railway Govt Jobs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts : Group A posts are carried out by UPSC - appointed through the Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade - upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication), etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon, etc.
- Other Posts: ITI Apprentices, Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota, etc.
- If you want to know about Indian Railways.
- What is the qualification for railway ticket collector?
Aspirants should have passed the standard 10 exam (matriculation exam) or an equivalent from a recognized board with 50% marks. Those aged between 18 and 30 years are only eligible to apply. Relaxation of age is applicable for candidates belonging to the reservation categories like SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled.
- How can I apply for railway jobs?
- Open Indian Railway Official website ” indianrailways.gov.in”
- Select RRB Regions or RRC or metro rail.
- Now select your region or department for which you wish to Apply.
- Click on the recruitment section and read the notification carefully.
- Which railway exam is TC?
Railway Ticket Exam/Ticket Collector Exam is an All-India, paper-pen based entrance test directed by any of the 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) affiliated to the Ministry of Railways of the Government of India for recruitment of Railway Ticket examiner in India
- How can I become TC in the railway?
To become TC you have to apply for the TTE exam that is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board every year. Eligibility Criteria for TC: Candidate must have completed at least 12th class from any recognized board in any stream. Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% percentage marks in 12th class
- How can I join railways after 12th?
Degree qualification is necessary to apply for clerk/P.O positions. But 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can join as SBI clerk. In railways, you can join to the position of TTR, ticket collector, clerk, etc. Being an ex-serviceman, you can expect relaxation in age.
- Can 12th pass apply for RRB Group D?
If you have done 12th with maths & physics. You can apply for Technician, telecom or technician signal. For group d you should be 10th pass.