Police Jobs 2020:-
Police Jobs 2020 free jobs alert for 12th class, ITI, Diploma and Degree pass candidates. Indian National Candidates, who searching and seeking for Police Recruitment Vacancies. This page has listed all Defence Agencies Latest Police Government Jobs and Police Jobs 2020 on this Post.
In this article, we give a lot of information about the Latest Police Jobs Notifications 2020 taking place in various states. So, job seekers subscribe to our Police Jobs 2020 page to get the latest Police officer Job Openings.
Subscribe for the latest Police Jobs Update:-
|Police Organisation:||Post Name&Vacancies:||Qualification:||Last Date&Location:|
|Delhi Police||Constable(Male-Female) & 5,000||12th||Declare Soon & Delhi|
|WB Police||Constable, Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) & 139||Check Notice||24 April 2022 & West Bengal|
|Assam Police||Junior Assistant and various posts & 170||Graduate Degree||Assam & 04 May 2022|
CENTRAL POLICE ORGANISATIONS:
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science (NICFS)
- Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless (DCPW)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)
- Intelligence Bureau (IB)
State Police Organisation:
State Armed Police Forces
Uttar Pradesh Police
Tamil Nadu Police
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
Madhya Pradesh Police
Himachal Pradesh Police
Andhra Pradesh Police
West Bengal Police
Telangana State Police
Uttar Pradesh Provincial Armed Constabulary
Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu Police
Andaman and Nicobar Police
Arunachal Pradesh Police
Hyderabad City Police
Jammu and Kashmir Police
Bangalore City Police
Vijayawada City Police
Visakhapatnam City Police
- Can 10th pass Apply police?
You can not become a Police officer after the 10th. To become a Police officer, you should have passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. You have to apply the IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC every year. … To become a Police officer, you should have passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- How can I join the police after 12th?
Anyone who has completed class 12th or its equivalent examination can apply for Civil Constable or PAC Constable Recruitment. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this recruitment. The candidates will be on a pay scale of 5200-20200, grade pay of Rs. 2000 in the new pay scale and salary matrix Rs 21700/-
- How do I study for the police exam?
- Basic math like addition, subtraction, division, percentages, and fractions.
- Memory and observation.
- Facial recognition.
- Spatial and directional orientation.
- Situational judgment and reasoning.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reading comprehension.
- Grammar, vocabulary, and spelling.
- Which subject is best for a police officer?
The Top 7 Degrees For Police Officers To Advance Their Careers:
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Criminology) …
- Criminal Justice as a Law Enforcement Degree. …
- Foreign Language Degrees. …
- Law Enforcement Degree In Public Safety Leadership. …
- Law. …
- Computer Science. …
- Finance or Accounting.
- The difficulty of police written exam?
A police officer who has such poor spelling that they cannot write a legible police report will find it difficult to do the job. … Police written tests are not unlike college entrance exams such as an ACT or SAT. In general, police written exams cover reading comprehension, spelling, math, grammar, and analytical skills.
- What is the police exam called?
The Police Officer Selection Test usually starts with the police written exam. The Police Officer Selection Test, or POST, is a generic name for the entrance exam given by law enforcement agencies for entry-level positions. The POST consists of several different steps, of which the Police Written Exam is just one.